Well, we do. And, you
should also. Ethics covers a very broad range of
items, all of which you should be concerned about. A consulting relationship, like any other
relationship, is one built on trust.
Though it would be impossible to discuss ethics
in detail on a simple web page, the following
is a list of promises that CodeFighter makes to
- All off-site development is done with
properly aquired and licensed software.
- We will not work on site if your software
is not properly acquired and licensed.
- We will be honest, and will not knowingly
- We will divulge any potential conflicts
of interest prior to accepting the contract or as soon as possible
after the conflict is discovered.
- We will only represent opinions as
independent if they are free from subordinated judgment and there
is no undisclosed interest in the outcome of the client's
- We will ensure that to the best of our
knowledge we can complete the project in a professional manner
both in terms of skill and time.
- We will keep the client informed of any
matters relating to the contract even if the information is
unfavorable, or may jeopardize the contract.
- We will safeguard any confidential
information or documents entrusted to us and not divulge any
confidential information without the consent of the client.
- We will not take advantage of proprietary
information obtained from the client.
- We will not engage in contracts that are in violation of the
law or that might reasonably be used by client to violate the